Thursday, January 10, 2013

Esteemed Friends...

I feel like I probably owe a post since I haven't touched this thing yet in the year of 2013. I even skipped my obligatory "I didn't accomplish anything in 2012. Life is still exactly the same as always." post (Don't worry, I wont try to sneak it into this one).

So I've decided that, to fill my quota, I will take this time to thank all of you other publications out there for keeping me entertained during the long days in my office. I'll probably be fired for this... Advertising the competition and all... But the bosses did tell me to post "Something".

Slacker Conservative: Your humor laced tirades on the sad realities of politics, and life always manage to crack me up (in the saddest, most depressing way). Thank you for making the sometimes unpopular statements. I don't always agree, and I don't always disagree, but this guy knows how to make an argument. Just don't ask him to open any doors in Hyrule (or me either for that matter).

A Little Unfocused: Your random life musings sometimes remind me of my own mental question and answer sessions. It is a nice contrast to read about someone who is both searching for the best possible life, yet appreciative of all they have at the same time.

The Only Girl Playing: I am glad to see some new posts lately after an absence. This blog follows two stories and reads like a sci-fi, or fantasy story. It's nice to get a look at the world you folks have created, and I look forward to reading more.

Whispering Yak: I still think you should be banned from the Internet. But sometimes the things you find are hilarious (when they're not giving me nightmares).

Point of Aim: You only posted once... and the gods, along with myself, laughed heartily. Please return.

Forbidden Thoughts From Merghast the Unbindable: Another slightly infrequent, but high quality offering. The most recent "Release" conjured memories of all the special moments I shared with the early Nintendo systems. I welcome your writings whenever they arrive.


Well I guess that wraps things up... Seems like I'm forgetting somebody... but oh well. Guess not.








Just kidding.


Weapon Mods: Ohhhh Weapon Mods... Where to start. Your editor is a god damn Excessively-Sized-Venom loving freak, and the nice lady at the front desk is waaaay underpaid. But if it weren't for your prodding, I wouldn't be sitting here typing this nonsense. I laugh loudly, and often at your stories, and I too share a hatred of people making chewing noises. Thank you for the years of amusement, and let us never discuss "Segmented" again.

Well that wraps it up for this little post. I know that I may possibly be the most socially inept, and usually absent, of the group, but I feel fortunate to know you all. Thanks for reading, have a belated happy 2013, and keep fighting the good fight of keeping me entertained while I'm supposed to be working. Goodnight.


2 comments:

  1. You actually made me cry. And inspired me to want to write more. Miss you! Happy 2013 to you also. Hm. I still don't know who two of these people are...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mystery!! Actually one of them (Whispering Yak) you wouldn't know. A friend from far away. The others though I'm pretty sure you've associated with. Glad you enjoyed the post. I look forward to your writings.

      Delete